TIC Visitors Insurance Claims
VISITORS INSURANCE
GET A QUOTE
RENEW POLICY
DOWNLOAD
CLAIMS
CONTACT US
Call: 1-877-321-3137

 

   

What if you have an emergency or claim?

In the event of a medical emergency, AGA must be notified within 24 hours of admission to hospital and before any surgery is performed.

Toll free 1-800-995-1662 Toll Free Worldwide: 00-800-842-08420
If unable to contact us through these toll free numbers, please call collect: 416-340-0049.

Limits on Coverage
If you fail to do so without reasonable cause, then AGA will pay 80% of the claim payable. You will be responsible for the remaining 20% of the claim payable.
You will be responsible for any expenses that are not payable by the insurer.


Claim Form

 
    Visitors to Canada Insurance products underwritten by CUMIS General Insurance Company, a member of The Co-operators group of companies, and administered by Allianz Global Assistance. Allianz Global Assistance is a registered business name of AZGA Service Canada Inc. and AZGA Insurance Agency Canada Ltd. Website is owned and operated by Cortex Financial Inc..
Copyright vtcinsurance.ca - All Rights Reserved.